Click through each tab for more information. All fees include IVA/VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Updated January 22, 2023.
There are 3 types of pricing (detailed further below):
1. fixed fee services
We have 3 fixed-fee relocation services:
Our STANDARD and PREMIUM relocation packages include NIFs, bank account opening, interpreters, plus our most commonly-requested services. Both packages must be initiated with a call booked through the consultation calendar to determine eligibility and to avoid overbooking the team. This fee is deducted from the final invoice if either the STANDARD or PREMIUM service is contracted.
Our BASIC service includes a bundle of consulting time (up to 2 hours) booked directly in its own calendar, skipping the 1-hour consultation calendar entirely. Note that NIFs and bank account openings are not included in the BASIC service.
2. AD-HOC SERVICE
Please contact us to request our current rate sheet for assistance with home searches and post-landing services such as booking interpreters for appointments.
3. PER-HOUR BILLING
Per-hour billing depends on the specific service and whether the service is handled by a junior (25€/hr), senior (60€/hr), or consultant (95€/hr). Contract reviews by our lawyers are 150€ per contract for the general public (Standard/Premium clients pay discounted rates). Please contact us to inquire.
- 300€, paid at time of booking
- up to 2 hours of calls, starting with calendar date booked
- review can be divided into 2 or 3 (or even 4) shorter calls
Optimized for those who need more consulting time, with up to 2 hours of calls divided into shorter segments to take action between calls.
The consultation calendar for 1-hour calls tends to book quickly (2 months in advance). If you already know more time is needed, skip the 1-hour calendar and book directly in the CONSULTATION BUNDLE calendar.
The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred or taken as credit, which does not expire.
- 800€ for the first adult
- 320€ for second adult (same household)
- 80€ per dependent (same household)
Includes assistance with:
- booking appointments
- bank account
- videoconferencing calls across the timeline
- translating application documents to Portuguese
- reference letter
- one rescheduling of appointment in Portugal
- preparing for first appointment in Portugal
- arranging airport transfers
- two hours of orientation (pre-landing or post-landing, either in person or online)
- 25% discount for housing search
- 50% discount for lease review by our lawyer (if booked without the housing service, or an additional review)
- initial consulting fee deducted from final balance
- 1100€ for the first adult
- 440€ for second adult (same household)
- 110€ per dependent (same household)
Includes everything in the STANDARD service, plus our most common requests:
- assistance with driver’s license exchange
- assistance to obtain health number (Número de Utente)
- assistance with updating NIF address with Finanças/AT
- utilities set-up
Housing searches are charged separately and have a 200€ non-refundable deposit. Our STANDARD and PREMIUM service clients receive a 25% discount (250€ value) off the housing search package and a 50% discount (75€ value) for the lease review fee by our lawyer.
In 2020-2021, we did not charge for minors due to the uncertainty of the pandemic making Family Reunification unpredictable. We resumed charging for dependents in 2022, at 20% of adult rate. For 2023, we’ve reduced the fee to 10% of adult rate.
RESIDENCY FOR EU CITIZENS
For questions related to EU citizens and their families, please send your message through the contact form.
WE WORK WITH CLIENTS RELOCATING TO ALL PARTS OF PORTUGAL
Relocate to Portugal is based in Porto, but electronic communication has made it possible for us to assist you, wherever you are. If you need assistance in person outside of the Porto area, we’ll refer you to our partners closer to where you’ll land.
We have associates in the Lisbon area and Algarve.