Click through each tab for more information. All fees include IVA/VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Updated January 22, 2023.
There are 3 types of pricing (detailed further below):
1. fixed fee services
Our BASIC visa service is for application reviews, which can be booked directly in the review calendar, skipping the consultation calendar entirely. NIFs and bank account openings are not included in the BASIC service.
Our STANDARD and PREMIUM visa packages include NIFs, bank account opening, preparation for the SEF appointments, plus our most commonly-requested services. Both visa packages must be initiated with a call with Gail Aguiar, booked through the consultation calendar to determine eligibility and to avoid overbooking the team. This fee is deducted from the final invoice if STANDARD or PREMIUM service is contracted.
2. AD-HOC SERVICE
Please contact us to request our current rate sheet for assistance with home searches and post-landing services such as booking and attending appointments with clients at SEF, Finanças, IMT, Junta de Freguesia, Centro da Saúde et al.
3. PER-HOUR BILLING
Per-hour billing depends on the specific service and whether the service is handled by a junior (25€/hr), senior (60€/hr), or consultant (95€/hr). Contract reviews by our lawyers are 150€ per contract. Please contact us to inquire.
- 300€, paid at time of booking
- skip the consultation calendar
- up to 2 hours of calls
- review can be divided into 2 or 3 calls, if preferred
BASIC VISA SERVICE
Optimized for those seeking an application review service, with up to 2 hours of calls.
SKIP the consultation calendar and pay directly in the BASIC visa service calendar (click to book). Instructions for the process of a review will be sent after the call is booked.
The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred or taken as credit, which does not expire.
- 800€ for the first adult
- 320€ for second adult (same household)
- 80€ per dependent (same household)
STANDARD VISA SERVICE
- booking visa appointments (VFS, evisa, consulate/embassy)
- bank account
- document preparation and review
- videoconferencing calls across the timeline
- translating documents to Portuguese
- reference letter
- one rescheduling of immigration appointment
- prep for first immigration appointment
- arranging airport transfers
- two hours of orientation (pre-landing or post-landing, either in person or online)
- 25% discount for housing search
- 50% discount for lease review by our lawyer (when booked as a separate service)
- initial consulting fee deducted from final visa balance
- 1100€ for the first adult
- 440€ for second adult (same household)
- 110€ per dependent (same household)
PREMIUM VISA SERVICE
Includes everything in the STANDARD service, plus our most common requests:
- driver’s license exchange
- obtain health number (Número de Utente)
- update NIF address with Finanças/AT
- utilities set-up
Housing searches are charged separately and have a 200€ non-refundable deposit. Our STANDARD and PREMIUM visa clients receive a 25% discount (250€ value) off the housing search package and a 50% discount (75€ value) off the lease review fee by our lawyer.
In 2020-2021, we did not charge for minors to obtain visas due to the uncertainty of the pandemic making Family Reunification policy unpredictable. We resumed charging for dependents in 2022, at 20% of adult rate. For 2023, we’ve reduced the fee to 10%.
RESIDENCY FOR EU CITIZENS
For questions related to EU citizens and their families, please send your message through the contact form.
WE WORK WITH CLIENTS RELOCATING TO ALL PARTS OF PORTUGAL
Relocate to Portugal is based in Porto, but electronic communication has made it possible for us to assist you, wherever you are. If you need assistance in person outside of the Porto area, we’ll refer you to our partners closer to where you’ll land.
We have associates in the Lisbon area and Algarve.